The FPI, which is responsible for overseeing the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® professional, FINANCIAL SERVICES ADVISOR™ professional and REGISTERED FINANCIAL PRACTINIONER™ professional designations, will be presenting the Financial Planning slot on the 15th of September at the event, which is Africa’s largest gathering of business leaders, professionals, and entrepreneurs.
Leaderex – meant to equip attendees to challenge conventional thinking, and learn from over 500 top CEOs, entrepreneurs and though leaders – provides a platform to engage in peer-based learning, gain practical knowledge and actionable insights, keep abreast of the latest digital trends and gain knowledge on how to improve creative, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
The event, significantly, also provides a platform for attendees to participate in one-on-one sessions with leading coaches and consultants as well as receive savings and investment advice – which is where the FPI will be playing a critical role.
The FPI component of the event will discuss the following pertinent financial planning topics:
- The importance of an optimally structured investment portfolio – Ryan McCaughey, CFP® 2021 Financial planner of the year
- Getting the balance right. How much of your retirement money should be invested offshore – Warren Ingram, CFP® author of two best-selling personal finance books, How To Make Your First Million and Become Your Own Financial Advisor
- The 4 biggest mistakes business owners make when it comes to retirement and estate planning – Renate Jute, CFP® founder of the Noble Prosperity Group and a 2021 National Small Business Chamber Woman in Business Champion and a 2021 NSBC Top 20 winner
- Retirement saving black hole: Why leave it till you are 65 to discover you are not saving enough/in the wrong fund/losing a large share of your savings to fees? – Ishani Khoosal-Kala Asset Management, Retirement Planning, Financial Risk, and Investments expert & Rianet Whitehead FAnews Co-Owner and Editor and creator of The Insurance Apprentice
- Creating wealth through international structures – Francois Stofberg, CFP® academic and economist
- Important tax considerations before, at, and after retirement – Francois Du Toit, CFP® expert in financial and tax planning and host of PROpulsion LIVE
- Would people be more inclined to plan for retirement if it was simpler? – Grant Locke Head of OUTvest
- How to ensure a sustainable retirement plan while time is still on your side – Amanda John, FSA™ Business Transformation Coach, FPI D&I Award Winner and author
- The 5 Top Reasons South Africans do not have a Will, and what to do about it – Samke Mhlongo Wealth Coach and author of Ringfence (financial chick-lit) and
- Global trends in financial planning – Siba Njoba, FSA™ Co-founder of Imvelo Wealth and writer/columnist.
In addition to this relevant financial planning speaker programme, The FPI will also have a stand at the event where attendees can receive useful information and guidance around financial planning and related topics from our dedicated team of financial planning professionals. The FPI’s team of financial planning professionals will be on hand throughout the day to answer any questions related to, and offer guidance around, financial planning and related topics.
Aligning with an event like Leaderex presents the FPI with an opportunity to spread the positive message of proper financial planning for a secure future. All our carefully selected and vetted speakers who will be presenting at the event subscribe to this and are committed to being part of our journey. Working with them gives us a great opportunity to spread the message of financial planning.
Our presence at Leaderex will be of great benefit to anyone wishing to be informed and equipped with relevant information to secure their financial future.
For more information and how to attend, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +27 011 470 6000
Leaderex website: https://www.leaderex.com/